- The Multimedia Bachelor’s Degree trains students to digital communication jobs: scenery of tools and interactive installations, web design, web and mobile development, illustration and 2D and 3D computer graphics, audio and video production.
- A Multimedia engineer will be able to improve and professionalize all of the abilities needed in graphic creation (computer graphics, audiovisual area, motion design, web design), as well as the methodology and tools needed in a multimedia project.
- While the training is very broad-spectrum, a great attention is given to fundamental sciences. The specialisation in the multimedia area only starts during the second year, and strengthens during the third with a choice of three options: computer graphics, Camera Shooting and Sound Recording.
% PERSONAL WORK
When the training is over, the student will be able to:
- Master computer graphics know-hows
- Create motion design animations
- Develop a website or a web application’s web design
- Create audiovisual contents
For more information on the Telecommunications Bachelor’s Degree, you can download the already available detailed flyer .