- What with a economical globalisation and a fast evolution of information technologies, computer science and telecommunications within a company keep changing. Nowadays, mastering information and communication technologies gives brand new prospects, and offers great advantages to modern companies.
- The training focuses around two main ideas: give a good understanding of the ICT, and bring a precise knowledge of the organisational changes due to ICT. This knowledge is then deepened in the electronic trade and marketing.
- The ICT Bachelor’s Degree gives student a basic training and knowledge in fundamental sciences, in order to give a common area of knowledge to the students. An important part of the formation is focused on professional sciences. Finally, social sciences bring the training to the end.
- The specialisation happens in the third year of the training and gives three options: E-marketing and digital economy, Innovation and Project management, and Sales Engineering.
% PERSONAL WORK
When the training is over, the student will be able to:
- Create, manage and administrate e-business and e-reputation digital platforms
- Understand and apply a search engine optimization
- Use web edition and indexation techniques, and integrate an online payment plugin
- Implement an e-Marketing, m-Marketing or Telemarketing campaign
For more information on the Telecommunications Bachelor’s Degree, you can download the already available detailed flyer .