- The Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree trains students by giving them strong theoretical and experimental knowledge in computer science.
- All big areas are seen, while following an educational progression. Indeed, the first year of this degree is a common course for all three classes of the Bachelor’s Degree, the second is still broad-based, but goes deeper into the computer science area, and the third year is solely composed of computer science courses, with two options : Software Engineering and Cyber Security.
- The Bachelor’s Degree training allows students to forge a set of skills in the computer science area, skills adapted to his or her taste and career plan.
% PERSONAL WORK
When the training is over, the student will be able to :
- Install, configure, manage and secure a computer system and its associated essential services
- Analyse and modelize issues of medium difficulty
- Conceive and develop applications
- Modelize and deploy a database
- Develop dynamic web applications
For more information on the Computer Science Bachelor’s Degree, you can download the already available detailed flyer.