- The Telecommunication Bachelor’s Degree is destined to train technical senior executives able to install, secure and maintain networks, as well as manage the applicative environment used in said networks.
All types of networks are relevant : data networks, voice networks, mobile networks, satellite networks, etc.
- During the first year of training the students gradually obtains the common theoretical knowledge in fundamental sciences. The second year of teaching gives the basic tools for telecommunication engineering and prepares students for a specialization.
- The third year gives an end to the training by proposing three specializations: Radiocommunication, Networks and Telecommunications, and finally, Electronics and Embedded systems for Telecommunication.
When the training is over, the student will be able to :
- Take part in network and system administration
- Understand and use the components of a telecommunication system
- Lead a project that include the deployment, maintenance and evolution of a network
- Analyse all of the security aspects of a network and implement securisation solutions based on the use of said network
For more information on the Telecommunications Bachelor’s Degree, you can download the already available detailed flyer.