- In order to enter the PhD program, one must have a Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- ENASTIC can receive students in the PhD program, however all the selection process is done by theDoctoral School of Science and Technology of the University of N’Djamena.
- If you wish to have more information about this, please go to the Doctoral School of Science and Technology of the University of N’Djamena’s website..
Files to join to the application form :
- Legal copy of all obtained diplomas (from the Baccalaureate to a Master’s Degree or any equivalent of the latter)
- Thesis project in a few pages
- Signed Thesis Charter
- Copy of the Thesis’ Joint Guardianship Convention (for Theses in Joint Guardianship)
- Copy of the scholarship certificate for scholarship holders
- Copy of the certificate of acceptance of the Employer for workers
The Complete list of files is to be given at the Secretariat of the Doctoral School.