- The Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Technologies de l’Information et de la Communication (National Superior School of Information and Communication Technologies) or ENASTIC is a public establishment of teaching, research and training in the electronic communications domain.
- It was created by Order 005/PR/2015 in March 2015, and is possesses legal personality and financial autonomy.
- ENASTIC is lead by a board of directors and is subject to the Ministry of Posts and New Communication Technologies. The Ministry of Advanced Education, Research and Innovation ensures the academic and educational organisation.
- It is located in N’Djamena, the Chadian capital.
- Ensure initial and continuous training in the Information and Communication Technologies (ICT).
- Take on applied research of general interest, in order to promote innovation for social-economic development.
- Expand scientific and technological research, as well as the results’ value and the sharing of culture and scientific information.
Out next actions
- Train senior executives in private and public sectors, in the information and communication technologies area.
- Search for and develop the means of communication in place in Chad, in order to better the social-economical development of the country.
- Train young people to scientific culture to make them able to lead, create and take on structuring projects in the Communication and Information Technologies.
Your future starts here.
“ENASTIC, with its goals and missions, aims at offering a training tailored to the job market. Such goals are achieved with a quality of formation, and research towards development and innovation. Our school offers a progressive approach, from a Bachelor’s Degree to a PhD in the following areas : Computer Science, Telecommunications, Multimedia and Management of the Communication and Information Technologies."
Dr Idriss SALECH BACHAR, Director General of ENASTIC.
The leadership team
Dr MAHAMAT CHARFADINE NIMANE
Directeur des études
ALHADJ MAHAMAT ADAMOU DIALLO
Directeur des Affaires Financières et Matérielles
Dr HAGGAR BACHAR SALIM
ADAM ABAKAR BORGOU
DIRECTEUR DES AFFAIRES JURIDIQUES ET DE LA COOPÉRATION INTERNATIONALE